- September 30: International support grows for ACTRA performers
- September 28: Support from around the world
- September 23: Spreading the word nation-wide
- September 20: In case you missed it: Spreading the word and gaining support
- September 15: Talking to advertisers
- September 13: We’re not only talking to agencies, we’re talking to their clients
- September 8: More world-class ACTRA performances
- September 7: Fact check: More disrespect and destructive behaviour by the ICA
- September 6: Labour Day solidarity
- August 30: City councillor to Cossette: Don’t break the Toronto model
- August 26: What a week to review!
- August 25: Hey Cossette, it’s time for another first
- August 24: What today’s Rally for Respect looked like
- August 22: Read all about it in the Toronto Star—and join our protest outside Cossette
- August 18: Kevin Hanchard to ICA agencies: “let’s find a way forward”
- August 16: Our letter to the ICA's board
- August 10: You know her voice (and we know they’re missing it)
- August 8: We’re missed…and they know it.
- August 3: Our turn to stand in solidarity
- July 29: Great ads make money. Shouldn’t you?
- July 28: Disrespected. Exploited. Locked out. Share your stories.
- July 27: Racing to the bottom? It’ll cost you.
- July 25: Fighting for excellence
- July 22: Solidarity has no borders
- July 21: Canada’s live performers add their voice to the fight
- July 20: ACTRA wants to come back to the table – the ICA only pounds on it
- July 20: Labour giant urges ACTRA performers to stand strong
- July 19: Directors Take Action in support of ACTRA performers
- July 18: Canada’s talent agents stand in support of ACTRA members
- July 15: Leo Burnett, it’s time to come back to the table
- July 14: What makes our partnership strong?
- July 13: It’s time for Leo Burnett to honour its own philosophy
- July 12: Word is getting out about advertising agencies’ attack on commercial actors
- July 11: This is what happens to bad employers like Leo Burnett and Ben Tarr
- July 6: Why advertisers deserve the best
- July 4: Why is your performance worth fighting for?
- June 29: Let’s focus on making award-winning ads together
- June 27: What are we fighting for?
- June 24: More Canadian stars join the fight to protect performers’ rights
- June 22: ACTRA posts Locking Out Engager list plus more Canadian stars join the fight
- June 20: Canadian stars join the fight to protect performers’ rights
- June 17: ACTRA Town Hall on the National Commercial Agreement
- June 15: Join us for ACTRA’s NCA Solidarity and Action Plan Town Hall
- June 13: Register now for ACTRA’s NCA Solidarity and Action Plan Town Hall
- June 10: Four things to say to an advertising agency that believes the ICA’s misinformation
- June 8: Five reasons to stick together in solidarity
- June 6: Strength in Solidarity
- June 3: ACTRA and ACA welcome new partner in renewal NCA
- June 1: The renewal NCA is now in effect
- May 30: What’s a collective agreement?
- May 27: What do advertisers think about the renewal of the NCA?
- May 26: Let’s correct the record
- May 25: Know Your Lines! Debunking misinformation in the commercial industry
- May 20: Taking legal action against ICA’s union-busting
- May 17: ACTRA takes the ICA to the Ontario Labour Relations Board
- May 16: We need your help to keep making great commercials
- May 13: We have a contract and we are acting to enforce it
- May 12: Vote YES today.
- May 11: Where in the world do union members still make commercials?
- May 10: What did you miss from last night’s NCA Town Hall?
- May 9: Background on bargaining.
- May 6: Voting is open. Vote Yes.
- May 5: What's the status of the NCA?
- May 4: Want a legal opinion on the status of the NCA?